As it has always been, the safety and security of our customers and team members remains our highest priority. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional measures developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities (including the WHO and CDC) to make our protocols even more rigorous as follows:
- All staff preparing food and drinks are strictly required to wear surgical masks at all times.
- All staff are strictly required to apply hand sanitizer before, during and after service.
- All sanitizing and cleaning procedures will be enhanced at all levels by increasing the frequency to ensure optimal hygiene and sanitation levels.
- Hand sanitizers are placed at all locations for use by our customers as well.
- We offer temperature screening for each customer upon entry.
- We maintain distance between tables at all locations of at least 6 feet or 2 meters.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and do more if necessary or if required by health authorities as more information becomes known.
We all will do our part to limit the transmission of the virus by practicing good hygiene and we make every effort to make your experience a safe and secure one.